Professional Full-Time Nannies in Dubai
Nannies Incorporated has been placing maternity nurses, nannies and governesses in the Middle East for over 30 years and has had a representation in Dubai since 2009. Our recruitment for positions in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is conducted by our head office in London.
Our nannies and governesses for positions in the UAE are all dedicated career professionals who will have relevant experience working within private home environment, often internationally and with high-profile families. We also extensively work with local, VIP and Royal families who have been our loyal returning clients for many years.
We specialise in placing native English speaking nannies and governesses in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, and our candidates will mostly be formally trained in childcare or other related areas. We can help you find a professional career nanny or governess to work with you on a permanent full-time basis.
If you’re looking for care for your newborn baby, you may want to hire one of our experienced maternity nurses.
Dubai Nanny Salaries
- GBP £1000 (++) net per week
- AED: 4450 (++) net per week, variable based on exchange rate
Salaries are a guideline only and can vary based on individual positions.
Dubai Nanny Duties
- Duties include nursery duties, i.e. all aspects of childcare and mainly focussing on age-appropriate language teaching and educational activities. Assistance with other nursery duties such as preparing children’s meals, children’s laundry and ironing is often available to nannies working in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the UAE households, however, this is individual.
- Working hours vary based on individual requirements and typically are 6 days a week/12 hours a day, 24/6 cover or Sunday to Thursday for 10 – 12 hours a day.
- Nannies in positions in Dubai and the UAE need to be provided with accommodation (own bedroom & bathroom or separate apartment provided by the employing family).
- Nannies working in the UAE are happy to travel with families.
- Visa/immigration formalities, medical cover and transportation costs (including interview travel cost) are the responsibility of the employer.
- Annual holiday allowance is a minimum of 4/5 weeks with at least one return flight back home provided to the nanny annually.
How We Work
Dubai’s Trusted Nanny Agency
We have over 30 years of experience in providing full-time, permanent nannies in Dubai. Register today and we will guide you through the process and discuss your childcare needs.