Professional Full-Time Nannies in Paris
We recruit experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable English and French speaking nannies and governesses for positions in Paris. Nannies registered with us for Paris roles are looking for permanent positions on either a live-in or daily (live-out) basis, and mostly to work full-time. We also provide after-school nannies in Paris.
Our nannies can hold a childcare/nanny diploma and will have at least three years of childcare experience, often within the private home setting or nurseries. A professional nanny is competent to provide sole charge of children in her care. In their daily work, nannies take responsibility for physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of their charges and are able to organise daily activities to stimulate and develop these areas; they promote a happy, caring and interesting environment for the children to be brought up in.
We take our time to carefully screen nannies and pay particular attention when matching nannies with families. We listen to your needs and candidates are always chosen specifically based on your individual.
Nannies Duties in Paris
- Duties include nursery duties, i.e. all aspects of childcare such as preparing children’s meals, feeding, dressing, bathing, overseeing all daily activities, children’s laundry if required, keeping children’s rooms tidy, supervising homework, organising play dates, any other childcare duties there may be and mainly focussing on age-appropriate language teaching.
- Working hours vary based on individual requirements and typically are Monday to Friday/10 - 12 hours a day in Europe and 6 days a week/12 hours a day or 24/6 cover in the Middle East.
- Nannies in positions overseas need to be provided with accommodation (own bedroom & bathroom or separate accommodation).
- Nannies working overseas are happy to travel with families.
- Visa/immigration formalities, medical cover and transportation costs (including interview travel cost) are the responsibility of the employer.
- Annual holiday allowance is a minimum of 4/5 weeks with at least one return flight back home provided to the nanny annually.
Paris Nanny Salaries
Salaries vary according to age, experience and conditions of employment. As a guideline, net monthly salaries start at (for 5 days a week/10-12 hours a day):
- €2400 - €2800 (+) net per month for a live-out nanny
- €2500 - €2900 (+) net per month for a live-in English speaking nanny
Please note that nannies are employed by families and you will therefore have to account for their employment and pay relevant tax and social security contributions.
Paris’ Trusted Nanny Agency
We have 30 years of experience in providing maternity nurses and full-time, permanent nannies in Paris and Overseas.
Our recruitment for positions in Paris is conducted by our offices in Paris and London.
Register today and we will guide you through the process and discuss your childcare needs.