Nannies Incorporated enjoys a strong international presence since 1989 and has offices in Paris and Dubai, in addition to the head office in London.
We can help you find a permanent, professional career nanny or governess, wherever you are based. We have helped families in France and other European countries, UAE and the Middle East and Asia, but also North and South America and the Caribbean.
Our nannies are mainly native English speakers from the UK, Ireland and Australia, as these are highly sought after due to the English language teaching aspect. French speaking nannies are also in high demand and with the support of our Paris office, we are very successful at placing these too. Our international nannies and governesses are all experienced with at least 3-5 years of direct nanny experience, but often have around 10+ years of experience, including working as a nanny overseas, and mostly are formally qualified in childcare, teaching or similar.
Salaries vary according to age, experience and conditions of employment. As a guideline, net monthly salaries start at (for 5 days a week/8-10 hours a day):
- Europe: £500 net per week and upwards
- Russia, the Middle East & Worldwide: £700 - £1000 (++) net per week
Worldwide Nanny Duties
- Duties include nursery duties, i.e. all aspects of childcare such as preparing children’s meals, feeding, dressing, bathing, overseeing all daily activities, children’s laundry if required, keeping children’s rooms tidy, supervising homework, organising play dates, any other childcare duties there may be and mainly focussing on age-appropriate language teaching.
- Working hours vary based on individual requirements and typically are Monday to Friday/10 - 12 hours a day in Europe and 6 days a week/12 hours a day or 24/6 cover in the Middle East.
- Nannies in positions overseas need to be provided with accommodation (own bedroom & bathroom or separate accommodation).
- Nannies working overseas are happy to travel with families.
- Visa/immigration formalities, medical cover and transportation costs (including interview travel cost) are the responsibility of the employer.
- Annual holiday allowance is a minimum of 4/5 weeks with at least one return flight back home provided to the nanny annually.
How We Work
London’s Trusted Nanny Agency
We have over 25 years of experience in providing full-time, permanent nannies in London and Overseas. We listen to your needs and candidates are always chosen specifically based on your individual requirements. Contact our international nanny agency today to discuss your childcare needs .