Professional Full-Time Nannies in London
We recruit experienced, qualified and knowledgeable nannies and governesses for full-time positions in London . Nannies registered with us are looking for permanent positions on either a live-in or daily (live-out) basis.
Our nannies can hold a childcare/nanny diploma from a reputable institution and will have at least three years of childcare experience, often within the private home setting or nurseries.
If you are looking for care for your newborn baby, you may want to hire one of our experienced maternity nurses.
We take our time to carefully screen nannies and pay particular attention when matching nannies with families. We listen to your needs and candidates are always chosen specifically based on your individual requirements.
London Nanny Duties
- Nanny duties include nursery duties, i.e. all aspects of childcare such as preparing children’s meals, feeding, dressing, bathing, overseeing all daily activities, children’s laundry, keeping children’s rooms tidy, supervising homework, organising play dates, play groups and any other childcare duties there may be.
- Working hours are typically Monday to Friday for 10 - 12 hours a day or based on individual family needs.
- Annual holiday allowance is four weeks plus Bank holidays.
- Nannies working in live-in positions are happy to travel with families and are willing to provide 2 nights of babysitting per week.
- Live-in nannies need to be provided with their own bedroom and bathroom within the family home or with separate accommodation.
Rota Nanny Salaries
Salaries vary according to age, experience and conditions of employment. As a guideline, net weekly salaries start at:
- £4500+ per month
- 5000€+ per month
Please note that nannies are employed by families and you will therefore have to account for their employment and pay relevant tax and social security contributions.
London’s Trusted Nanny Agency
We have over 30 years of experience in providing full-time, permanent nannies in London and Overseas. Register today and we will guide you through the process and discuss your childcare needs.