Recruitment Consultant Sought for Maternity Cover | April Start Date
Job ref: RecruitmentConsultan
Are you a result driven, people person looking for a new challenge?
We are an internationally renowned nanny agency, established in London for over 30 years, who specialises in placing career nannies, maternity nurses and housekeepers in the UK, Europe, Middle East and beyond.
We’re searching for an interactive verbal and written communicator to join our growing recruitment team.
As a recruitment consultant with Nannies Incorporated, you will receive 2 months dedicated training, from our friendly and professional team, after which your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with high profile clients on a daily basis.
- Selecting, recruiting and interviewing candidates.
- Matching suitable candidates with client’s requirements.
- Providing a high standard of support for our clients during the interview and recruitment process of their new staff member.
- Advertising and marketing related to the positions under your management.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts.
- Offering ongoing post-placement support to both candidates and clients.
Salary: Negotiable, attractive package available of £33,000++ including a basic salary and commission.
Contract Length: To cover maternity leave with the possibility to extend all going well.
Would also suit a freelancer or an intern with previous office experience.
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
This is an exciting position in which no two days are the same and would suit a communicative, problem solver who can help our high profile clients and candidates find their perfect match.
To apply please include a cover letter outlining your characteristics, experience, salary expectations and suitability for the position.
- Central London
- Start date
- £33,000 including basic salary and commission
- 9am-6pm Monday - Friday
- Driving licence
- Not Essential
- Non smoker
- Not Essential
- Shared care
- Sole charge
- Family residence
- Nursery duties only
- Expecting a baby
- Any special needs?