PLACED | Paris 3rd | English-Native Nanny - EU Passport Needed | End of August
Job ref: Paris3/twins
A single dad, working as a doctor, with 3-year-old twins (boy and girl) is currently looking for an English -native nanny, ready to start as soon as they move to Paris at the end of August for the start of the school year.
The twins will be attending a school in the neighborhood, in the 3rd arrondissement - Étienne Marcel metro station.
During school weeks, the nanny will work from 2 pm to 8 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, from 8:30 am to 8 pm on Wednesdays, and will work one night per week when the dad has to go to his clinic in Lyon. The nanny will be working for a total of 41 hours per week.
During school holidays, the nanny will work 11:30 hours per day, 5 days a week and will provide one night cover per week.
The father’s profession brings him most of the weeks to spend a night in Lyon. The nanny will have to sleep at home and take care of the children during these business trips.
The nanny will have to take initiative, will be caring and warm. The nanny will be in charge of the meals, the baths, their clothes and living spaces, and will have to organise fun activities for the children on a daily basis.
The nanny will also be in charge of teaching English to the children.
A housekeeper takes care of all household chores.
This is a live-out position.
The nanny will be entitled to 5 to 6 weeks of paid vacation per year.
The holidays will be organised as follows:
- October school holidays: the children will be in Paris and the nanny will work from 8:30 am to 8 pm (some flexibility required).
- Christmas: The family will spend the 15 days in Auvergne and the nanny will be on holidays.
- February: The nanny will work the two weeks from 8:30 am to 8 pm (with a certain flexibility). They may all go for a week in the mountains.
- Spring: The nanny will be on holidays the children being looked after by their grandparents.
- July: The nanny will work full-time for two weeks. The grandparents will take over when the nanny takes two weeks off.
- August: The family will probably go to Greece and the dad would like the nanny to accompany them.
Working hours: see job description for details.
Salary: €3,000 net per month.
- Start date
- €3,000 net per month
- Cf. description
- Female/3 years old, Male/3 years old,
- Driving licence
- Not Essential
- Non smoker
- Shared care
- Sole charge
- Family residence
- Nursery duties only
- Expecting a baby
- Any special needs?
- Both parents work
- Any babysitting