Professional Full-Time Nannies in Luxembourg
We recruit experienced, qualified and knowledgeable nannies and governesses for full-time positions in Luxembourg, and across Western Europe.
We place nannies in permanent positions on either a live-in or daily (live-out) basis. Our nannies can hold a childcare/nanny diploma from a reputable institution and will have at least three years of childcare experience, often within the private home setting or nurseries.
If you are looking for care for your newborn baby, you may want to hire one of our experienced maternity nurses.
We take our time to carefully screen nannies and pay particular attention when matching nannies with families. We listen to your needs and candidates are always chosen specifically based on your individual requirements.
Europe’s Trusted Nanny Agency
We have over 30 years of experience in providing maternity nurses and full-time, permanent nannies in Luxembourg and across Western Europe.
Our recruitment for positions in Luxembourg is conducted by our head office in London.
Register today and we will guide you through the process and discuss your childcare needs.
Duties of Professional Nannies
- Duties include nursery duties, i.e. all aspects of childcare such as preparing children’s meals, feeding, dressing, bathing, overseeing all daily activities, children’s laundry if required, keeping children’s rooms tidy, supervising homework, organising play dates, any other childcare duties there may be and mainly focussing on age-appropriate language teaching.
- Working hours vary based on individual requirements and typically are Monday to Friday, 10 - 12 hours a day in Europe and 6 days a week/12 hours a day or 24/6 cover in the Middle East.
- Nannies in positions overseas need to be provided with accommodation (own bedroom & bathroom or separate accommodation).
- Nannies working overseas are happy to travel with families.
- Visa/immigration formalities, medical cover and transportation costs (including interview travel cost) are the responsibility of the employer.
- Annual holiday allowance is a minimum of 4/5 weeks with at least one return flight back home provided to the nanny annually.