Nanny Needed in Amsterdam, Netherlands + Worldwide Travel for 3-Month Old Baby Boy | ASAP Start Date
Job ref: N/Ams2
A lovely Irish/Swedish family living in Amsterdam, Netherlands are looking for an experienced and warm nanny to care for their 3-month old baby boy.
The role will be working on a 24/5 or 24/6 basis (24/6 preferred) and on a mix charge basis, with both parents hands on and working from home. The role is starting at the end of February 2018.
The duties of this role include all nursery duties such as feeding, changing and maintaining the baby boy’s routine. Further duties would include planning fun, age-appropriate activities.
The role will also include a lot of travel with the family as they travel frequently throughout Europe and North America. The role would suit a nanny who is flexible, active and is comfortable with frequent travel for extended periods of time.
The accommodation provided for the nanny would be a separate bedroom within the family home.
The salary is £800 - £1200 per week. Start date is ASAP.
- 5 weeks paid annual leave.
- The family enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle and the role would suit someone who also enjoys keeping fit and active.
- Would prefer a nanny who can offer a long-term commitment.
- A nanny speaking a second language such as French, Spanish or Italian will be a bonus.
- Driver essential.
- Start date
- £800 - £1200 per week
- 24/5 or 24/6
- Male/3-month old,
- Driving licence
- Non smoker
- Shared care
- Sole charge
- separate bedroom within the family home
- Family residence
- Nursery duties only
- Expecting a baby